Canada Immigration Facts
Canada has one of the most positive immigration policies in the world. The CanadianGovernment plans to admit over 200,000 immigrants each year. Successful Migration with full family.
- Free education and medicals.
- Migration possible for skilled workers as well as investors.
- Many opportunities in the Information Technology sector
for software professionals.
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival
in Canada with permanent residence status.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
- Entitlement to government welfare benefits (in case of necessity),
free medical facilities, free education, old age insurance,
unemployment insurance etc.
For those not qualifying under the Immigration programs,
Canada offers non-immigrant options such as work permit and student programs.
|Permanent Residents Admitted in 2015, by Top 10 Source Countries|
NewZealand Immigration Facts
- New Zealand’s population reached an estimated 4,727,000 in October 2016.
- The population reached four million for the first time in 2003, assisted by growth in immigration.
Top Five Source Countries for Migrants 2016
|Country||Long Term Gain 2016|
Benefits of Permanent Residency:
A family visa and spouse also allowed working full time from day one.
- Live and work on a permanent basis.
- Free education for Children.
- Subsidized Medical facilities.
- Be eligible for Citizenship.
- Sponsor close relatives for permanent residence.
- You can start your own business.
Australia Immigration Facts
Australia is built on immigration. The government is always attempting to encourage highly-talented workers to Australia’s shores.
There are currently 5.3 million immigrants living in Australia.
Australia has one of the largest immigrant populations in the Western world
The median length of residence for immigrants in Australia is 20 years.
A total of 85 per cent of immigrants are living in urban areas.
|Top Countries of birth||Estimated resident population(2015)|