Conestoga Admission Process for Indian Students
- To apply, visit the Ontariocolleges.ca International Application Service to submit an application via GSA Overseas.
- All applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of $100.00 payable online via credit card or Flywire.
- Conestoga College will receive your application upon payment of your application fee and once you click submit on your application.
- During the application process, applicants are encouraged to upload all supporting documentation directly to your application:
b. Secondary/post-secondary transcripts assessed by the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS)
c. Proof of English Proficiency (i.e., International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score sheet
|TOEFL||IELTS Academic||PTE Academic|
|Diploma / Certificate Program||Internet Based Test 80||6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5||PTE Academic 53|
|Degree / Practical Nursing / Graduate Certificate Programs||Internet Based Test 88||6.5 overall with no band less than 6.0||PTE Academic 58|
WHY CONESTOGA COLLEGE
- More than 200 certificate, diploma, degree and post-graduate programs, many with co-op options
- Consistently ranked among the very best of Ontario’s colleges for graduate employment as well as student, graduate and employer satisfaction.
To apply, please submit all new applications as an Ontariocolleges.ca using the following links:
- Applicants: If you are a new applicant applying on your own, apply here.
- Agents reviewing applications prior to November 1, 2018 please use the Conestoga International Portal.
- Agents reviewing applications made after November 1, 2018 please log into the Ontariocolleges.ca International Agent Portal.
Within the Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant Portal, you will be able to:
- Create an international application to Conestoga College
- View a list of available programs
- Pay the $100.00 application fee (payments made via Flywire)
- Submit an application for review (i.e., following payment)
- Upload supporting documentation (i.e., transcripts, study permits etc.)
- View the status of your application(s)
- Print Letters of Acceptance
- Confirm acceptance of an offer
- Update your personal information