Whether you’re speaking in Hindi, English, French or any other language, it is very important to have a great pronunciation.
And if you’re aiming to study abroad through IELTS score, you must be proficient in English Speaking. Correct pronunciation and accent are the keys to unlock success opportunities in Speaking round of IELTS.
To improve your English speaking and pronunciation skills, we at GSA Overseas, recommend you follow the pronunciation & accent of ‘Native English Speakers’. However, English has different accent for different countries. Like, the British and American people have different accents. You will also witness many differences in both English languages.
But to master the English skills in a very short time, you can follow the British accent which is easy to understand and learn.
So, how you can improve your pronunciation in IELTS Speaking test.
Tips to Improve Your English Pronunciation
At GSA Overseas, you will get most authentic and reliable study material for English along with multiple audios to help you enhance your accent and pronunciation.
You can listen to these audios carefully and learn how the native speakers speak and accordingly, you can correct your accent.
You can also try learning from the phonetic pronunciation of English words given in the IELTS Study Material by GSA Overseas.
Even if you want to hear the pronunciation, you can ask the counsellors and mentors at IELTS Coaching, GSA Overseas to help you with the right accent and English-speaking skills.
- Watch the English News and listen to the reporter’s accent as they pronounce perfect English.
- Listen to YouTube Videos on spoken English to improve your pronunciation like a Native Speaker.
- Read the English Newspaper and record your speech. Later, listen to your recording and analyze where failed to pronounce the right accent and where did well. Accordingly, you can focus more on your weak areas.
- You can also use ‘Voice Dictation & Transcription Software’ to find out how they type while you speak. If you encounter any error, you’re possibly making a mistake in pronunciation.
- Make it a habit to communicate with your family members and friends in English.
- Use Tongue Twisters to improve your tongue bias or mother tongue influence
So, there are many ways through which you can truly improve your English like a Native Speaker. If you want any further tips and tricks, please contact GSA Overseas and learn how they help students enhance their communication and pronunciation skills.