St Clair College Admission Process for Indian Students
To apply, visit the St Clair College International Application Service to submit an application via GSA Overseas.
- Ensure you have access to your High School or previous University transcript(s) and diploma(s), IELTS or TOEFL or other English Proficiency score report, passport and/or citizenship documents, as you will be required to upload these documents using St Clair online application form.
- Secure a payment option for the $125 CDN application fee, which you will be prompted to pay on the online application form.
- Visit and apply to St Clair college using the online application platform found here: https://international.ontariocolleges.ca/applicant?referring_college=stcl
- After you have applied, paid and received confirmation your application and payment has been accepted you will receive email notification as to the process of your application to St. Clair College.
- If you have been accepted you will be required to pay the Confirmation (tuition) fee as indicated on your LOA. To make this payment please visit here: http://www.stclaircollege.ca/international/how-to-make-a-payment.html
- St Clair will send you the receipt by email.
- Apply for your Canadian Study Permit (visa) by submitting our documents and other required documents. Please visit this page for visa information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada.html
- If you get your visa, please let us know by uploading this information on the online application platform or by emailing email@example.com
If your visa application is rejected please view our refund/withdrawal policy found here: http://www.stclaircollege.ca/international/withdrawal-refund-policy.html
When you arrive to Canada please come to the International Office to check in. You must bring your Passport and Study Permit and/or other CIC permit.
WHY St Clair College