Study in Canada Consultants
Global Study Abroad & Immigration is known as pioneer in the field of Study in Canada in Noida, Greater Noida!
Why Choose Study in Canada?
With over 6 lakhs International Students being enrolled every year in Canada, it has become the most popular country for study abroad across the World.
Furthermore, Canada is declared as best place to live in the world by UN as well as its Human Development Index is ranked at 8th position among 182 countries.
- Country: Canada.
- Capital: Ottawa.
- Language: Canadian English, Canadian French.
- Population: 33,476,688.
- Currency: CAD$ (Canadian Dollar).
- Largest City: Toronto.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Provinces & Territories: 10 Province & 3 Territories.
Global Study Abroad & Immigration are CCEA Canada qualified study in Canada advisers. When you think of Canada, you probably think of its picture postcard beauty – wide-open spaces, dramatic mountains, pristine forests and majestic lakes. What might not come to mind, however, is that Canada is a modern, progressive, open and tolerant multi-cultural society with 2 official languages – English and French.
Perfect with Academic Quality, Higher Education Standards & Affordable Tuition Fee, if you are thinking to study in Canada, you have definitely made a great choice. While being the home of world’s top educators and tutors, Study in Canada Universities can bring you lots of wonderful international career opportunities.
No matter whether you choose to study in Canada in a large or vibrant city of some small communities, you will get the mesmerizing experiences each way. In fact, in Canada, you will find many Indian residents, so you won’t have to face any language differences out there.
Canada is welcoming International Students for decades now. Many of them get settled in Canada itself. As per the Student Partners Program (SPP) in Canada, the students are allowed to stay in Canada for doing job for 3 more years. And after studying for 2 years, the International Students can file for Permanent Residency through various provincial or federal immigration programs.
So, if you have made up your mind to study in Canada, here are some quick facts you must have a look on –
Quick Facts About Study in Canada
|Lowest Educational Fee||CAD $13K to 15K|
|Government or Public Funded University in Canada||More than 80%|
|High Quality Education Institutes||More than 26|
|No. of New Residents Every Year||More than 2 Lakh|
|Total Students Studying in Canada||Over 35 Million|
|Total New Jobs Created in a Time Span of 10 Years||Over 1.5 Million Jobs|
|Students are legally allowed to work for up to||20 hours a week|
|Minimum Budget required to study in Canada||13 to 15 Lakh for 1st year|
|Accepted Entrance Tests and Their Required Scores||ELTS (6.5 to 7.5)|
TOEFL-iBT (80-105)& MELAB
|Best Cities to Study in Canada|| Montreal|
|Top 5 Universities in Canada||University of Toronto (Among Top 30 Best Universities)|
University of British Columbia (Among Top 40 Best Universities)
McGill University (Among Top 50 Best Universities)
University of Montreal (Among Top 150 Best Universities)
University of Alberta (Among Top 150 Best Universities)
Why to Hire a Study in Canada Consultant?
Study Abroad is an absolute augmented experience. To make this experience smooth and hassle-free, you’ll need to hire a Study Abroad Consultant. As here, we are talking about Canada Education, it’s better that you go for a Study in Canada Consultant for a seamless experience.
So, why to hire Study in Canada Consultants?
Here, are the top benefits that you should consider –
• Study in Canada Consultants work on commission, so you don’t have to pay extra fees.
• They will listen to all your choices, options, preferences and desires calmly and accordingly suggest you the most suitable place to live and university to take admission in.
• From providing each detail of study in Canada program to helping you develop required personal and professional skills, they remain there besides you throughout the entire process.
• Even the application and visa processes become much easier under the guidance of Study in Canada Consultants.
• They can also help you with further career opportunities after completing your Study Abroad Degree Programs.
• Considering your budget and economical status, such consultants also help you with financial ads.
• They also share the details of various scholarships available in the selected universities.
• Some universities grant admission based on your performance in Personal Interview Sessions organized by the university itself. The Study Abroad Consultants help you prepare very well for such interviews.
• As the Medical Insurances in Canada are very expensive but the Study Abroad Consultants can help you get the best deals on these medical and travel insurance policies.
In Noida, Delhi NCR, there are many Study in Canada Consultants but GSA Overseas is one of the best consultants who have successfully helped thousands of students in getting Study Abroad Education. And most of them are placed at top companies and international organizations at wonderful salary packages.
If you wish to take ahead your dream of Study in Canada, GSA Overseas is always there to help you with the best guidance and support. You just need to share your preferences, budget expectations and qualification details with us and we’ll present you the list of Top Universities with affordable tuition fee.
Whichever university you select, our counsellors will help you from application process to Interview rounds preparation, visa counselling and everything that you would need to kick start your study abroad journey.
List of universities, we have partnered with
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia (M.Engg in Internetworking only)
- Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Simon Fraser University through
Fraser International College, Burnaby, British Columbia
(Only for Under Graduate courses)
- University of Manitoba through
- International College of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
(Only for Under Graduate courses)
- Grant MacEwen University, Edmonton, Alberta.
- NYIT, Vancouver, British Columbia
CANADA- Public Community Colleges
- Seneca College, Toronto, Onta
- Confederation College, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Fanshawe College, London, Ontario
- Cambrian College, Sudbury, Ontario
- St. Clair College, Windsor, Ontario
- Medicine Hat College, Medicine Hat, Alberta.
- Sheridan College, Oakville, Ontario.
- Niagara College, Welland, Ontario.
- Georgian College, Barrie, Ontario
- Camosun College, Victoria, British Columbia
- Northern Lights College, Dawson Creek, British Columbia.
- St. Lawrence College, Brockville, Ontario.
- Selkirk College, Castlegar, British Columbia.